Being assigned to bring salad to a party is the grownup equivalent of being picked last on playground teams. It’s the nice way of saying “we know you’re healthy now therefore your food will suck.”
Of course the opposite is true. Your food is awesome! Delicious! Scrumptious. Show up your coworkers with these 5 delightful office party food swaps that will keep them coming back for more.
- Instead of hummus and veggies, bring veggie cupcakes.
- Instead of chips and salsa, bring layered dip with baked lime chips.
- Instead of pinwheels, bring cucumber avocado lettuce wraps.
- Instead of spinach artichoke dip, bring white bean artichoke dip and whole-wheat pitas.
- Instead of cake, bring a simple fruit trifle.
And if you’re stuck with bringing salad to your next office get together, spice it up a bit with this tomato, chickpea, basil salad.