The election is over. We cast our vote and made our voices heard. As we’re transitioning from election season into holiday season it’s a great time to think about the votes we make for weight loss.
- Restaurants that have easy-to-Power-Up menus.
- Starting your holidays with extra high-fiber breakfasts.
- Holiday activity. Our family enjoys a good Turkey Trot.
- Ultra high-fiber meals on the days surrounding the big eating days.
- Frequent check-ins to make sure you're trending in the right direction.
If we keep getting out the vote for meals with a high ratio of high-fiber foods, we’ll have high hopes for a satisfying holiday.
Tell us how you are keeping your ballot full of good weight loss choices.