Fruit is a great way to get fiber.
Here are some questions that highlight fun facts about fruit (well at least some of these are facts!) You'll find the answers at the end of the article. How many can you guess correctly?
1. People who eat an apple 15 minutes before a meal consumed _______ fewer calories at that meal than those who didn’t eat an apple.
2. Eating half a grapefruit in the morning may help you lose an average of how many pounds in 12 weeks?
3. What fruits contain the most water?
4. What fruit is said to have a natural antacid effect in the body?
5. What is the most consumed fruit in the world?
6. According to Ricky Seiler what is the best fruit on the planet?
According to me? I like just about all of them, though I am especially partial to pineapples. What fruits are you partial to?
Answers:1. 50 fewer calories2. 3.5 pounds3. water and strawberries at 92%, red tomatoes at 94%4. banana - any google search will confirm this5. tomatoes6. the apple