Last week, The Today Show aired a fantastic clip on “Forbidden Foods You Should Be Eating”. And trust us, the list is fun. After all, it starts with Chocolate. MMMMM.
While, we’re not promoting that everyone SHOULD eat any of these foods, we DO wholeheartedly agree with the WAY each of the foods was recommended for consumption.
Click to watch the video below and see if you catch on to why the clip tickled us with excitement.
Did you catch that? Each food was powered up! And we LOVE that! After all, Powering Up is the simplest step of The Full Plate Diet. Did you notice:
- The chocolate was paired with raspberries?
- The lean cut of meat had a sweet potato and asparagus with it?
- The cheese was served with tomatoes and grapes?
- The pasta was covered in tomato sauce and veggies?
- The potato had salsa on it and was served with a salad?
There are all examples of Powering Up. Moreover, it’s fun. ANYONE can do it, no matter the age.
Have you given any of your forbidden food a healthy makeover? Share your weight conquering strategy below.