If not, you might consider eating half of this fabulous, fatty, fiber-rich fruit every day.
How does it love your heart? Let me count the ways:
- Loaded with heart healthy fat.
- Decreases total cholesterol, bad cholesterol, and fat levels in the blood
- Increases good cholesterol levels
- Rich in folate, a B vitamin important for heart health
- Contains numerous plant chemicals which help protect the heart
If your heart is healthy enough for sexual activity, eat it too. It’s considered an aphrodisiac and a traditional remedy for ED.
What is this fruit? Big hint: black, bumpy skin covers a luscious green interior.