Wait, There's More
We're done with the lesson (A real lesson is 15-20 pages). But there's more to try. The reading library pages, like this one, at the end of each lesson contains additional resources that will help you incorporate what you have learned.
If you don't have time to read everything now, don't worry. A link back to this page is in your Lesson 1 moving forward email. You can come back to this page all week.
Power Ups to Try This Week
Following are three different Power Up ideas for three different breakfast, lunch and dinner items.
If you're a:
- Beginner: try 1 Power Up a day. You choose which Power Up and what meal.
- Fiber Fan already: try 2 Power Ups a day. Again, you choose which Power Ups at which meals.
- Fiber Expert: try Powering Up all three meals.
Breakfast Power Ups
Lunch Power Ups
Dinner Power Ups
Share Your Power Ups
Send your Power Up creation pictures to [email protected]. We'll add the good ones to the Power Up gallery.
Check Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Weigh yourself privately and check your Body Mass Index (BMI). It will be helpful to know your baseline weight and BMI.
- Can I Count Coffee and Tea Towards my Water Intake?
- How to Get 40g of Fiber a Day
- Add 18g of Fiber in 3 Easy Steps
- 5 Fiber Foods to Try When You're Ready to Up Your Game